Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stress

It's been so long, which sucks because I really do want to keep up on this blog. I have literally been so busy with work and school it's been driving me crazy. Last week I had only one day off, and on that day off I cleaned and ran errands. I also had time to do some reading which was great, because of course all my holds at the library came in at the same time!

Anyway so basically I have been so stressed out with everything that I haven't lost any weight... but at least I haven't gained any either. I try to find time to exercise but I'm just so exhausted all the time, and I have been getting a lot more headaches as well. So half the time I'm stuck on the couch alternating ice packs and a heat pack. This week I am going to do something before work each day, whether it's yoga, going for a walk or doing strength moves. I don't need to spend hours exercising since I'm already on my feet all day, but I need to do something.

I also really need to get back on track with my eating habits. It's not like I've been just eating junk all the time, but I haven't been upping my protein intake as much as I've wanted. I have also still been having at least one dessert a day which I should probably cut down on. It's not like I'm saying I will never have dessert again, I just need to cut down and only eat the good stuff, not just any chocolate I can find. Also with how much I have been working I haven't had much time or energy to cook on my days off. So much to work on and I hope I have more time to work on this soon! This week I'm only working 4 days, then I'm back to 5 days. And I will finally have 2 days off in a row, woo hoo!

I will be posting more from now on, with lots of recipes I've been trying, workouts I've been doing and other exciting things. I'm in a graphic design class right now so there will be more of that too!

be well,

No comments:

Post a Comment